Become A Member of the NRVIA
If you are serious about developing a professional image, your membership as a Certified RV Inspector or as an Associate Member is key to your success.
RV Inspectors: As an NRVIA Certified RV Inspector Member, you will earn credentials that state that you have been tested and have met the requirements of the NRVIA certification program. As a Certified Inspector Member, you will have access to RV Inspection companies looking for certified RV inspectors, collaboration with a community of fellow inspectors, insider tips, business building guidance, industry events, training, and so much more.
RV Industry Leaders: As an approved Associate Member you have access to the RV Inspection Industry to provide products and services to the Certified RV Inspectors as well as other Associate Members. Gain exposure for your products and services directly to the market you need to be in front of.
- Professional credentials that speak loudly that you have been trained, tested and will function at the highest level of professionalism.
- Access to additional technical and business operation assistance.
- Access to RV Inspector Training, Inspector Business Development, & other video training series.
- Opportunity to participate in annual association events for additional training and networking with other Inspectors.
- Opportunity to create your own NRVIA approved RV Inspection business or become a contractor with a variety of companies who require RV inspection services.
- Opportunity to promote your products and services to other members of NRVIA as an approved Affiliate Member.
- Opportunity to utilize the NRVIA logo and credentials to promote your inspection professionalism.
The sooner you take ACTION the faster you will begin building your NRVIA Certified RV Inspection business or RV Inspection support business as an Associate Member of the NRVIA. Consumers are now aware of the need for an NRVIA Certified RV Inspection and are seeking their inspector on the NRVIA Find an RV Inspector site so get certified today and start building your career!
The NRVIA is the only certifying organization in America that provides credentials for RV Inspectors. Doesn’t it make good business logic that if you are serious about developing your RV Inspection business you should have the credentials to back up your position?
There are two (2) types of membership with NRVIA.
- Certified RV Inspector (Level 1 or Level 2 certification)
- Associate Member as a provider of products and services, requires approval from the NRVIA board of directors
1. There are some very specific steps you must take to become a member of NRVIA as a Certified RV Inspector.
- Step One: Register for a Level 1 Inspector Certification course. Courses are available in person or online.
- Step Two: Take the Technical Knowledge & Skills exam provided in your Level 1 Inspector course. This is a 50 question exam that will test your RV technical knowledge. You must receive a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
- Step Three: Take the NRVIA 50 question Standards of Practice & Code of Ethics Exam provided in your Level 1 Inspector course and obtain a minimum score of 70% to pass.
- After passing both exams, you will activate your NRVIA membership and your Level 1 Certified RV Inspector credentials will be produced and sent to you by mail. Congratulations! Once you reach this step, you will be an NRVIA Level 1 Certified RV Inspector member!
- Don’t stop! Most successful RV inspectors have continued on to attend a hands-on 5-day advanced inspection course to become a Level 2 Certified RV Inspector! Once you’ve attended this class and graduated, you’re now set to fully develop and run a full scale RV inspection business!
2. As an approved Associate Member you will be permitted to provide approved products and services to support and promote the professionalism of the RV Inspection Industry. You will be permitted to utilize the NRVIA logo and connections to promote your business as an approved entity working with the RV Inspection Industry.
- Step One – Agree to promote and support the NRVIA Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice that the Certified RV Inspectors must abide by.
- Step Two – Agree to promote your business in a professional manner that promotes the mission of the NRVIA.
- Step Three – Request access from NRVIA President, Terry Cooper, and pay your annual Associate membership dues of $899 payable to NRVIA.
- Step Four – Your credentials will be mailed and NRVIA approved artwork will be available.