What is NRVIA?
What is NRVIA?
NRVIA – The National RV Inspectors Association is an association with the mission to provide education, testing, and certification resources for the RV inspection industry.
The association is based in Heber Springs, Arkansas, and has had a national membership presence since its inception on January 1, 2014.
In addition to an live in person training option, NRVIA provides online training for the novice who has the desire to become a certified inspector. Inspectors will then be able to hone their skills and take their game to the next level through an intense advanced training course to offer more in depth and higher price point inspections.
This certification will announce the ability of the inspector to provide a non-biased, professional exam and reporting of the current condition of any recreational vehicle.
NRVIA Membership Provides:
- Training and education exclusive to members only
- The only certification in the RV inspection industry
- Sample agreements, report sheets and other documents to use in your business
- Advanced training opportunities
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- National marketing promoting the RV inspection industry
- Public Inspector directory for clients to find You
NRVIA recommends and supports several different training options to become an NRVIA Certified RV Inspector. These options are explained on the next page.