What is NRVIA?
What is NRVIA?
NRVIA – The National RV Inspectors Association is an association that is partnered with the National RV Training Academy with a combined mission to provide education, testing, and certification resources for the RV inspection industry.
The association is based in Athens, Texas in a shared training facility with the National RV Training Academy, and has had a national membership presence since its inception on January 1, 2014.
The Certified RV Inspector Training offered by the NRVTA is a three week hands-on training for the newbie or for the more experienced RVer or certified RV technician who has the desire to also become a certified inspector. After the first week of RV Fundamentals, students will be able to hone their skills through an intense two weeks of advanced inspector training to offer full in-depth and higher price point inspections.
The most common requested inspection is a pre-purchase inspection for an RV buyer who is looking for a ‘home inspection’ on the RV they wish to purchase. NRVTA strives to provide all graduates with the knowledge and ability to perform pre-purchase RV Inspections. Clients can verify training and certifications using the NRVIA Inspector Locator before booking an inspection.
NRVIA Membership Provides:
- Continued training and education exclusive to members only
- The only certification in the RV inspection industry
- Sample agreements, report sheets and other documents to use in your business
- Advanced training opportunities
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- National marketing promoting the RV inspection industry
- Public Inspector directory for clients to find You
NRVIA works directly with the National RV Training Academy to support the training requirements to get certified. This process is explained on the next page.